Who you gunna Call? - Part One .....

Over the years I have popped in and out of the sphere that some call 'The paranormal' - hell I actually have an A level in this from my local college ! Can prove that later on ...If I can find the cert !

My interests range from and very much including heritage photography, archeology, local history, ghosts and the paranormal, hypnotism, ufology, conspiracy theories

I digress - something else I seem to be good at as well ! 
My name on the internet ( yes go google me if you really want to ) a while ago was 
Blackpool Ghosts - my photography page was under said name for a while as well over the years 
I did rather well getting photo's published, being used as a researcher, writing articles
for publication, penned my first book ( started my second as well ) and even helped record 
an audio series - see below and click !! 
Local humor for local people and a spin on Dr Who and prob Douglas Adams
Huge thanks as always to Brian Hughes & Michelle Harris 



You were warned if you listen !

Edit as Brian wanted to see proof of the A level . so ignore wobblecam images... 






😃😃😃😃

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blackpool's Palatine Buildings !

Devonshire Road Hospital.... soon to be ?

Fylde Farm