Onwards Upwards sideways !

Life gets in  the way sometimes - you know how it is ! 

Good news for me this year ( I did need some ! Won't bore you with what has been going on behind the scenes and door of  'House ala Gregson & Hart ' ! 

Early Jan saw me dip a toe into the Grundy ART gallery as they held an exhibition where you could enter just the one piece - I did - and to my utter surprise and delight , was one of only six that sold !

I had the great honour of being able to place artwork in a shop on Talbot Road in Blackpool town centre ( left on the image below all three ) 


I have also been asked to take photographs for a UFO conference next weekend in St Annes ! 

Later in the year I will also be speaking at this event - again in St Annes - I do owe then a guest talk and I really do need to crack on penning my 2nd book !







The above  is in Cleveleys and I rather think it looks like a UFO - think will have to incorporate this into my guest talk ! 

Will keep more up to date with the blog again - my apologies !








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blackpool's Palatine Buildings !

Devonshire Road Hospital.... soon to be ?

Fylde Farm