New Year - New times

Bet no - one missed me ! 

Here we are in 2018 , I must say sorry first off as I have not been typing weekly as I should have , so lets make amends for that...

2017 saw a year of houses, heritage buildings, Pop up art gallery's , loons on quite a large scale , people being jealous of my friend's and copying as they have no original idea's ! Friends made and lost, ventures mooted at, ponderings and the rest... I will have missed things out here...

Below is artwork by my dear Mother - Kath ... this was drawn over 50 years ago ...passing likeness to me ! Shall let you decide - hopefully this year will sort and frame  these delights.





Above saw myself  being asked to be the one of the  official photographers for Jane Littlewood and the Visit ** sites and groups on facebook and the internet






Watch this space !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blackpool's Palatine Buildings !

Devonshire Road Hospital.... soon to be ?

Fylde Farm