So what will this blog have next ....

Ladies, Gents and lurkers at the back!

Welcome and thanks for stopping by for a read, over the next few weeks, months and years , I aim to capture up and down the delightful North West.

So expect lots of never seen before photographs and images and information that I hope will help in your research. If you are very lucky I may even post video's as well. ALL I ask that if you do share , do cite ( say where it is from ) and give credit ( only fair and right )

History is for sharing .....


Comments

  1. Will link immediately. Not that it'll be of much use, because I haven't had a single visitor over at Wordpress for months, but it's the thought that counts. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soon will cross post :) get the numbers up again !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blackpool's Palatine Buildings !

Devonshire Road Hospital.... soon to be ?

Fylde Farm