Welcome to my new and hopefully long running project for my fellow heritage photographers !

As time passes on I was asked which library are you going to donate your images to.... Thinking about the cuts and lack of spending on library's and heritage center's, I decided to create a blog and as the years go by will add ALL my images with history - so they can *live on* , therefore making them accessible without letting someone or indeed a corporation make profit. 

Preserving the Past for the Future - I use my own name - Juliette W Gregson Photography, when publishing images online, in books and magazines and social media.




Above is my beloved and now in spirit dog , Christo ( 12.02.2009 - 14.02.2016 ) Lytham Hall in the background.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blackpool's Palatine Buildings !

Devonshire Road Hospital.... soon to be ?

Fylde Farm