When you don't have the BIG camera with you ......

Technology has come a very long way - Most individuals are glued to social media and phones and the like!

When I don't have the Big camera with me I have an I-Phone, I look for surreal, silly and of course historic where I visit ...

Below are some of my books... when I moved last I thought oh not so many ( for the record I have about 6 large shelves ! )




This is Pink Jumbliee - He is my first toy - he can be quite mischievous and is often seen in my posts...
  


Ahh my beloved Small dog - Christo - So given the nickname as in her head she thought I can fit on your lap at 6 stone when fully grown...



As Mr Kipling says exceedingly good cakes - however these were baked by my lovely Mum Kath .



When you look it's amazing what hides down a side street - This delight is in Preston and still in use.



 While doing a union course I attended Preston Museum ( near the prison ) Loved the exhibits there and visit NOW while we still have them !!



 Oh my ! I loved waistcoats and sunglasses !



Stood in B & M's , chap I must mention, had a most unique outfit concidering it was very, very cold that day !




Just by Lancaster Job Centre are some fantastic Roman ruins !



Again just a minutes walk from Lancaster Job Centre 'The Judges Lodgings'



I like to be warm and love these socks !




Running joke that all I eat are Seniors Fish & Chips ( honest )




Peter Pig ( who belongs to Guy Hart ) is another toy that has his own facebook page and followers !



Christo enjoying Lytham Hall



And finally Peter Pig trying to liberate it seems a small farm.....


Be random, be quirky , Capture all around you :O)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blackpool's Palatine Buildings !

Devonshire Road Hospital.... soon to be ?

Fylde Farm